Friday, February 16, 2007

Having a lot of fun in Buenos Aires

It's true... Buenos Aires is the perfect city to have fun. Whatever you like you can find here. These last days I've made true my dream - dance tango in Buenos Aires! It is really special to dance tango here. I´ve already danced a lot in the best "Milongas" (tango balls).
On sunday I will go to "La Bombonera" (Boca Juniors stadium) to see the footbal match between Boca Juniors and Rosario Central. It must be incredible and, may be, I will be able to see Maradona. He uses to go there. Football here is different... is like a passion. At all the time and everywhere people are always talking about football... and the rivality between Boca Juniors and River Plate is one of the favourite issues. There's only one thing that can join people from Boca and River... MARADONA!
Tonight I will have dinner with the guys I was in Isla del Sol, in Bolivia. It will be funny. They are very nice!

No comments: