Sunday, February 4, 2007

Mendoza - Argentina

I'm already in Argentina, more exactly in Mendoza. It's a very nice city near the Aconcagua, the highest mountain in South America. The city is plenty of parks, gardens, cafés with terraces, very european. It's a big pleasure to walk in its streets.
Mendoza is the argentinian wine capital. Here are produced some of the best wines of the world. Tomorrow I'll make a wine tour to some wineards, I hope I will not get drunk.
Tonight I'll go to my first Milonga (tango ball) in Argentina, but I don't think I will dance... I left my tango classes 3 years ago, so I think I will be very shy to dance.
It's very hot here, +35 degrees, but there's no beach here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, man! Don be shy!! You do have to dance! I am waiting for a photo. By the way, it's part of the traveler's nature to "interact" with the local people.. ;-)

Kisses,
Tita

Miguel Moreira said...

Deves ser muito shy deves...