Monday, February 19, 2007

Thanks and Good bye

And that's it... my South America adventure is finishing, I'm leaving today after 3 months in this wonderful continent... This is my last post. I would like to thank you all to have made me company during these months, reading the blog and making your comments.
Finally I would like to put here a letter that one child wrote me in my last day at school in Arequipa, Peru. This is the reason why my journey in South America was so special... I could make someone happy... and that was the purpose why I came here and I could do it! Unforgettable!!!



Adiós che boludos

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ola Edgar...

As coisas boas acabam... Mas de certeza que esta viagem foi das melhores experiencias que tiveste na vida...

Um abraco e ate breve em Lisboa.
David

Unknown said...

Pois, mas fotografia tua a dançares o tango, népias... ;-)
Boa viagem de regresso! :-)

Bjs

Anonymous said...

"Che, boludo", te fuiste y sin saludar... Pero no importa. Me alegro de haberte conocido y te espero pronto por Buenos Aires para salir a milonguear juntos e ir a ver a Boquita.
Un abrazo grande, Pablo.

Edgar said...

La Bombonera es la cosa más grande que he visto nunca... e es cierto que no tiembla... LATE. Claro que volveré a BA y nos vamos a milonguear por Nino Bien, Sunderland...

Edgar said...

É verdade que esta viagem foi das melhores coisas que fiz até hoje!
Até breve em Lisboa

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!