Sunday, February 11, 2007

So hot...

Today I arrived to Foz de Iguaçu, Brazil. Here it´s the border between Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. I´m staying in the brazilian side. Today I visited the brazilian side of the waterfalls. The other side in the waterfalls is already Argentina. Tomorrow I will visit the argentinian side.
It´s very, very hot here. Today +40 degrees and very wet! On tuesday I will do may last bus trip in South America. I will go finally to Buenos Aires. It will be 20 hours! But before, on tuesday morning, I will go shopping to Paraguay, I´ve heard that everything (mainly electronics) is cheap there.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures, indeed! :-)))

Bjs,
Tita

Miguel Moreira said...

Great pictures! Today an earthquake in Lisbon! But nothing special. Just 10 seconds!!!!
40 degrees???? Lollll......When you arrive you will have a surprise - 10 degrees!!!! lolll....hehhhhhheeeee.....