Monday, February 5, 2007

Yes... I danced tango!

It's true... I could not resist to dance tango in Argentina in my first Milonga here, even if I hadn't danced in the last 3 years. And it was not necessary to read your comments. As soon as I arrived to the place I started dancing, and I danced all night! Many people said that I dance very well. It's a very special feeling to dance tango in Argentina, but it must be more special in Buenos Aires, I'm really looking forward it! Yesterday night I didn't took my camera with me, so I have no pictures of me dancing tango.
Today I went in a wine tour. We visited 4 vineyards and in each place we tasted the local wine. To finish we had a huge lunch with free, and very good wine... you can imagine.
Tomorrow I will do for the second time ever rafting. My first time was last summer in Bihac, Bosnia-Hercegovina and I loved it. Tomorrow I will do it in a river in the Andes, near Mendoza. And then, at night I will take a bus to Córdoba.

1 comment:

El Chamuio said...

Si visitas Córdoba, tienes que venir a esta milonga

http://www.tsunamitango.blogspot.com